A shipping subsidiary of financial powerhouse Hayfin Capital Management is planning ambitious growth.
UK-based Greenheart Management will serve as the in-house shipping desk for Hayfin’s maritime funds, which are headed by Danish financier Andreas Povlsen.
- 3,635-teu feedermax GH Tramontane (built 2010)
- 3,635-teu feedermax GH Maestro (built 2012)
- 2,702-teu feeder GH Bora (built 2009)
- 2,702-teu feeder GH Foehn (built 2008)
- 2,702-teu feeder GH Curie (built 2008)
- 50,000-dwt product tanker GH Parks (built 2009)
- 50,000-dwt product tanker GH Austen (built 2009)
- 180,000-dwt capesize GH Kahlo (built 2014)
Greenheart — named after the strongest wood used in shipbuilding — has already taken charge of eight vessels across the dry, tanker and container segments.